That’s it… you’re officially married and about to take centre stage in front of all your guests to do your first dance… But what to??? The possibilities really are endless! Lot’s of beautiful classics and modern love songs to choose from!
If you’re looking for some inspiration check out my favourite top 20 first dance songs.
- At Last – Etta James
- All of Me – John Legend
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Marry you – Bruno Mars
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- When A Man Loves A Woman – Percy Sledge
- You Make it Real – James Morrison
- Your Song – Elton John or the Ellie Goulding version.
The Big Decision
The best thing to do is sit down with your partner and listen to some options… When you know, you know… It will instantly feel special to both of you!
Forget Netflix and chill, it’s all about dancing shoes and Spotify. Have fun! Let us know in the comments below what you had/plan to have as your first dance song. Once you’ve decided on a song don’t forget to let your band, DJ or singer know!
Feature Photo Credit: Gary Nunn Photography.